Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monday

Gramma Texas, Matthew, Jack, and I arrived at Memorial Hermann Hospital on Monday evening.  My sister and her husband were there as were a few of their friends.  But what impressed me most were the young people who were waiting to visit and pray with Kohlton.  Each of these "kids" introduced themselves to mom and me and others who arrived.  They prayed together and shared how they knew my nephew.  It was wonderful to hear stories of Kohlton's antics :) and especially to realize how much he is loved. 

I always knew Kohlton was a special young man (although I may be a bit biased), but I was awestruck to learn how much he has touched other peoples' lives.  God definitely has a plan!

treese

Psalm 73:26
My health may fail,
and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength

of my heart;
he is mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment