Tuesday, September 11, 2012

from Mom...

Just saw my baby boy. He looks good and is breathing well (although a little cranky about the breathing tube!).  He is anxious to communicate with us via sign language, unfortunately, I can't seem to remember what the signs mean. ;) I am so encouraged by his progress and his amazing attitude.  He has a slight fever, 101, and is terribly uncomfortable with the ventilator.  Please pray for comfort and peaceful rest for Kohlton tonight.

We continue to feel the peace of God surrounding us.  Thank you for your continued prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you all! You're in our thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danna told me today. In my constant thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for kholton and family! Yall are in my heart and my thoughts! God bless my old friend and family. And I must say ms. Nancy you are so strong and brave for your sweet boy he is lucky to have you as his Momma! Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy our whole family is praying for the recovery of Kohlton, our son Nicolas use to go swimming in Susana's and Danial's pool. Nick is
    21 now. I don't know if Kohlton remembers that or not. We are all praying for him. You are such a strong and brave person. May God be with you and your family.

    Ruth Evans (Susana's Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you all!! I think of all of you often. I am getting updates from Susana. Samantha and Steven at Paintball Bonanza are praying for you also. I am Samantha's mom and Susana's sister. God will take care of you always.

    God Bless you all,
    Mary Ellen Leos

    ReplyDelete